VINTAGE MODEL POWER BOAT CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fireboats/Vintage Model Boat Day

2 posters

Go down

Fireboats/Vintage Model Boat Day Empty Fireboats/Vintage Model Boat Day

Post  Big Dave Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:58 am

Fireboat Funday/Vintage Model Boat Day

« on: Today at 02:02:08 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all
I have just heard that Pete Dimberline is stepping down from hosting the above event. Can I first say that this is sad news as going to Burton for this event has been an annual pleasure. I wish to thank Pete for all his hard work over the years and wish him well for the future. If plans can be put in place King Lear Model Boat Club hope to keep this unique event alive. I first need to contact our local authority to see if we can host this event on our lake and hope to let you know soon if we can and to give dates etc. Some of you will know our waters as you attended a few years ago when we hosted this event when the lake at Burton had too much weed.
I hope you will continue to support this event which will still be based firstly around Fireboats and then other vintage model boats. Watch this space for further information.
Regards,
Big Dave Very Happy
Big Dave
Big Dave
Admin

http://www.vintagemodelpowerboatclub.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Fireboats/Vintage Model Boat Day Empty Re: Fireboats/Vintage Model Boat Day

Post  froggyt996 Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:36 pm

Hi All
So it's not long now to this event so get them Fireboats and old model boats out of the attic and come and join us for this fun day for a bit of fun praying for the sunshine to come out for the day so hope to see you there .
Graham
froggyt996
froggyt996

http://www.kinglearmodelboatclub.co.uk

Back to top Go down